In 1858, Duncan Campbell built a hotel on the rise of his run immediately to the west of Traralgon Creek. That building was pulled down in 1914 to make way for the present Traralgon Hotel.
Take a look at a history video on the pub below.
For decades it operated as a pub, post office, general store, courthouse, church and community centre all at once.

Aug 21, 2026

In 1858, Duncan Campbell built a hotel on the rise of his run immediately to the west of Traralgon Creek. That building was pulled down in 1914 to make way for the present Traralgon Hotel.
Take a look at a history video on the pub below.